Whistler Alpine Meadows
September 24-26, 2021 - Ascent Race, 25km, 50km, 90km, Triple WAMMY! and Triple WAMMY!+
Welcome to the Whistler Alpine Meadows races. Quite simply, this is some of the most fantastic terrain you could ever hope to run on, with the added bonus of being in the world class destination of Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
The Whistler Alpine Meadows races (WAM) encompass all of the absolute highlights of what Whistler and coastal British Columbia has to offer. Runners will be treated to expansive alpine meadows, raging waterfalls, blooming wildflowers, dizzying suspension bridge crossings, pristine alpine tarns and half a dozen backcountry lakes, and that's not to mention the 360 degree panoramic mountain views as far as the eye can see. Whistler is world famous, and for good reason!
The Whistler Alpine Meadows races have it all and are not shy on the elevation profile side of things either, just click on through and view those course profiles!
You can select between the following race distance options:
Ascent Race / 25 km / 50 km / 90 km / Triple WAMMY! (Friday Ascent, Saturday 50k, Sunday 25k) and / Triple WAMMY! + (Friday Ascent, Saturday 50k, Sunday 90k)
AND, on top of all of this, every single race entry includes the following items:
- Custom WAM race shirt (cozy poly - cotton blend)
- Custom WAM technical running hat by Boco
- Custom WAM buff
- Custom WAM cinch bag
- $5 per entry donated to local Whistler trail organizations
- Chip timing
- Finisher medals for each distance
- Unique custom finisher trophy for all Triple Wammy! and Triple Wammy! + finishers
- Finish line BBQ – burgers & smokies all day
- Covid-friendly finish line celebrations
- One of the best mountain running experiences on the continent!
The Kids Race is 1km in length, and most runners are aged between 3 - 10, though we welcome all kids to participate. It's not timed, is non-competitive and purely for the fun of all involved, but with special kids' bibs and kids-themed draw prizes. Registration is available online, or on race morning.